Lol at the first one! I don’t find you arrogant at all! You are every talented, tho.
Why, thankyou! ^___^ In all seriousness I really hope I don’t come across as arrogant. If it seems overly arrogant it’s probably sarcasm, lol.
Awww, thankyou! :) I really want to; it’ll probably end up being my Twinbrook makeover when I get the chance to finish it off.
Yeah, sorry about that. :( If it weren’t an edited world I would have shared it with you all. Hopefully I’ll upload some more lots very soon!
simchestr, I hope you don’t mind me posting this publicly, just in case it helps a few people. Here’s my settings for the drop shadow.
Hope this helps! :)
I love that you used a moodlet, totally stealing that idea now. :D
I literally just thought of it! Its so much better than having massive GIFs cluttering my blog!
I edited the world in CAW, that means it’s technically a different world. That means you’d need to download my version of the world for the save file to work, but I’m not going to upload my version cos that is just a really shitty thing to do. Sorry.
"please please please please please please please can you tell me which world and where about in that world that you placed the /post/91955898713/seasurf-abode-for-OXBAY-this-1-bedroom-1 house? it just looks so amazing and I need to know! thank you :)”
"This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom beachside home is the perfect seaside getaway for a single sim or couple starting off. The backyard also features a vegetable allotment for your green-thumb sims and space for future expansion."
- Size: 20x20
- Furnishing: Partly Furnished
- Floorplan: x
- EPs: WA, AMB, SHT, SEA, SN, UL
- SPs: FL (only for the car)
- Patch Level: 1.67
- CC: Included
DOWNLOAD | .package
Install into your Library folder. Please feel free to tag me in your pictures etc. I love seeing what you guys do with my lots! More information is also available in the readme file.
Friend-date at the gym (by onepracticalghost).
They are now! Check the #onepracticalghost hashtag.
- 1. moveobjects on I use literally 24/7, ESPECIALLY for placing rocks and plants. constrainfloorelevation false helps me do cool things like this arch (#sneakpeek) and is also good for pesky foundations which won’t go down. placefriezes on lets me make more interesting roofs; it’s like adding a thick foundation to the top of the building (and you can stack them!). testingcheatsenabled true then buydebug adds a new category to buy mode which unlocks all the cool objects (like harvestables, spawners and loads of big/debug objects).
- 2, 3, 4. Believe me, I would love to share Oxbay with you all but it’s really Jonnywr’s creation. I just added a few things. I would contact him but he says he will “be away for a wee while” so I doubt I would get a reply. The only thing he says is “Feel free to reorganize and fiddle about as you see fit.” which I have done, but he says nothing about sharing. I will of course be sharing the lots, though.
- 5. I don’t feel comfortable with doing that, sorry. :(
- 6. They are pretty funny